Friday, April 10, 2015

My first challenge


Kraft + April Challenge
 
 
 
I have now joined the Kraft + Challenge Group, and decided to give it a go, Probly took me longer than I thought because I was worried it wasn't ok, silly but just nerves!!......LOL!
 
I also still having issues taking photos of Layouts, but with a lot of advice from my peers im slowly getting better
 
 
Here is April Retro Recipe
 
 
And Here is my Page for this Month
 
 
I have doubled and tripled check I have used all the Ingredients to the Recipe, cant wait for next month!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Carlz xxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay!!! Go you! The photographing is spot on.....dunno what you were worried about....& it's such a LOVELY take on our K+ challenge....like i said on FB...those borders look amazing....love the little flowers sprinkled about, too.....so happy to have you sharing....& you're gonna LOVE next month's....[winks!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh nerves...our own worst enemy ;) though you need not have worried, this is brilliant! I love your mix of papers & your decorative edges. Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly this is amazing!
    So glad you got over your nerves to join in with us and also to share.
    Perfect interpretation.. and great photography too!!
    Hope you join us again next month too ;-)
    Thanks for playing with us at K+ Challenges Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Carly this is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you doubted yourself - you've done a fantastic job!! I remember this one from Facebook. Loved the punched edges :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at K+ Carly!

    ReplyDelete