Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beautiful Just the way you are

JUNE CHALLENGE - IN THE JUNGLE
 
 
Well a new month a new challenge!, Was Totally blown away by this months moodboard!, I think one of my faves so far!  So we had to use Animal Print and circles, was very fun to work with. Below is the Moodboard we received.
 
 
And here is the link to there blogpost
 
 
 
 
This is my take on the challenge, I Had some very special photos of these beautiful beasts my mother in law had sent me on her recent trip to AFRICA, So Had to scrap them. I decided to revisit some old techniques which I love. So I got out my ultra thick embossing enamel and coated all my chipboard pieces, I did several coats on the title to get it nice and Gold... With the leaves I used a pewter and then stamped into the utee.... Another idea I love to do. I cut out all my circles with metal shim and embossed some with my embossing folders, I really need to use them more!
 


Isnt he just the cutest Putty Cat!!!


 
Love how everything sparkles and shines in the different lights
 
So that a wrap on the June Kraft plus challenge,
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Carlz xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carly!! love the gold title and all the UTE!!! Great layout. Looking forward to Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tania, love playing with utee, the gold came up a treat, I think I coated it about 6 times,lol.. yes Monday will be great xxx

      Delete
  2. How gorgeous is all that shimmer & shine! I love your embossing & texture. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun, getting out all my old stuff and playing again. Thank for your kind words Paula. I'm loving being part of the Kraft + group xxx

      Delete
  3. This is so clever....really looks lovely! Loving all the metal & the embossing of it, too.....& you've reminded me I must get mine out, too:) Oh! And that is a FABULOUS 'big cat' photo.....strangely, my Mum is off to Africa in a couple of weeks on Safari!!! Anwyays....thanks so much for joining us at K+ this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, for your lovely comments. I think its great to revisit some old techniques, we have so many tools that don't always get as much love ❤ ohhh Africa... She's a lucky duck xxx

      Delete
  4. I loved reading about your techniques Carly - thanks so much for sharing. You page is beautiful - perfect for this month's K+ challenge!

    ReplyDelete