Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kraft + July Mustard Explosion

Well Yes it's July, and time for this months challenge from Kraft + with Mustard Explosion!
 
Time is flying by, with over half the year gone already!!!
 
This one has taken me right out out my comfort zone, I very rarely use yellow in my scrap pages, weird I know right? But then we were given this challenge, and I decided why not? Give it a go!


And here is the link, if you would like to join in too

http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/july-challenge-mustard-explosion.html

And this is what I came up with!
 
 
 
Pretty Simple Page this month, But I still like it And that yellow cog really pops with the black n white photo of mine. It's a fun place Luna Park, and yes I got scared on the Rollercoaster ride with my girlfriends.
 
Thanks for stopping by Can't wait till August to see what The Kraft + Team come up with
 
Regards Carly xxx


4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome Carly - and yep - that cog really highlights your cool photo! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge.. great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Carly! Love the pop of yellow and the stunning pic. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Carly! Love the pop of yellow and the stunning pic. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete