Thursday, July 23, 2015

White With 1 Challenge = Marsala





So I decided to Join in with the white with 1 challenge site this month's colour for July Is Marsala.... This colour seemed a little challenging, but I raided my stash and found an old collection called Indian Summer by Basic Grey and some Jo Sonja Paint Rose Gold  that was very close to the colour as I could get. I also found this filigree Frame in my stash which wasn't the colour I needed, so I painted it and Distressed it with the sand paper and hence the page flowed from there, I think im happy with how it turned out.



 Im in this photo with my husband out at the Titanic Restaurant in Melbourne, Decided not to journal on this page much, And the Bling on the Page was a must, considering im wearing that big blingy necklace. :)


Thanks for stopping by hope life is great!

Regards Carly

14 comments:

  1. Perfect tones, I remember the paper range too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bling really pops Carlz, glad you added it in! Gorgeous layout my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, that frame around your photo is stunning and love the bling.. thanks so much for joining in with the White With One challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, love the background. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super layout, that Frame is fantastic, and I love the way you have stripped the papers, it looks great. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design!! Perfect take on this colour! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWOWOW Awesome and perfect page wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous page! .. perfect colour match. Thanks so much for playing along with White.. with 1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW !! Great layering on the layout. You have done a fantastic job with the colour. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It' sur a beautiful layout! Thanks for playing with us at ww1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page, love what you have done with your background. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... love the patterned paper strips and paints. Perfect! Thanks for joining in at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant take on the colour, which was a super hard one last month. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete